Weekly Analysis (Week 1)

As promised; here's the first of many weekly debriefs.

So we started the week with nothing but the challenge, no business ideas in mind and no money to play with (Maybe the money thing hasn't changed much).

This week has been more of a chance for me to carve the path we are going to be travelling down. I've toyed with ideas that vary from a sole trader organising wakes to starting a new industry... This blog wouldn't be an interesting story if we weren't aiming for industry changing ideas now would it!

We've coined a new term in "Technosports" Which I will write an article about when I feel that I am qualified enough with experience and research to give a valid opinion on.

Networking has also started to bleed its way into my work this week. Speaking to a mix of venues and athletes about the best ways of going at a task.

The blog has also grown quite a bit since it's conception. It's you guys; the ones that keep on returning to read about each day that are giving me the motivation to push to develop a new industry. I would love to hear your thoughts and for you guys to get even more involved with the work we are doing here. Get in touch by leaving your comment or follow me on Twitter @Gcompton94 and get in touch that way :)

So it hasn't been productive but it's been setting things up for an amazing journey that I am really looking forward to taking you guys on.

Cheesy Motivational Mountain Picture
Start of Week 1: All I had is my phone
End of Week 1: I have my phone, The blog, A company name and business aims, a possible first event and most important
; A Plan.

Catch you guys tomorrow!
Peace Out!

Comments