Reading Day (Day 3)

Today was never going to be a productive day, just some time investing in self progression while driving to and from my Saturday job.
Collectively I have spent 3 hours listening to Rob Moore's money audiobook. I've also had a chance to think a lot about what my business idea is.
First of all, Rob; if you ever read this, you suggest that listening to audiobooks at two times the speed is a good way of making the time you spend reading more efficient... Rob you speak a mile a minute, I can only do 1.5 x speed...  But that's cool, loving the book :)
Anyway, so I've spent time thinking about my usp today. It's all good me saying I'd coordinate someone's event but it's a bit vague, if you want a coordinator for your event you can just ask a hotel and they often have one in house.
So more of an advisor role is coming to mind but still not many people would go for this as people tend to take in house coordinators words as gospel.
I used to be a coordinator at a hotel myself and the one thing people often struggled with was wakes. A bit morbid, I know.
Wakes are always events that you can't really save up for, and it's usually an expensive affair that families that a grieving can often do without.
That's a pretty good angle to start at. Hell it might not be the angle I go for but it's a start.
Here's the next problem; How do I go about this... That's tomorrow's problem, today is reading day; tomorrow I'll start pushing this idea through.
Two blog posts in one day... Not bad!
Until next time!
Peace Out

Comments