Big Changes (Day 7)

And its the end of the first week!!!

I think I will start doing a weekly debrief to see where we started the week to where we finished it. Keep an eye out for this.

So how did this week end?

By speaking to venues; that's how. This is the plan...

The first event won't be anything extravagant, I'm in the process of putting together a plan for a small video gaming competition. The game or location hasn't been decided on yet... but I am talking to people to get this event rolling sooner rather than later.

Another thing which is stopping me from knowing where it's going to be held is sponsorship.

Lets not forget; the challenge is about starting a business from literally nothing but my phone. No money - nothing. So sponsorship is everything.

With that being said; the profit that will come from the initial event will then bleed into the next events and organically grow the brand until we can start doing some really fancy and out there events.

Not only has the road now shown itself but a target is starting to materialise. I will post this when I have more of a solid goal.

Long Road Ahead
Also if you haven't noticed; the name of the blog has changed. This will come with a logo change as well soon once one is designed but this really is the start of the business moving forward :)

Keep an eye out for the weekly analysis that should be up a little later on today.
Peace Out!

Comments