Lockout! (Day 12)

Nothing is more agitating then being locked out of something because you spelt a password incorrectly too many times.

If you haven't guessed that's Fiverr. I worked out what adverts and services I want to put up; Services that are better defined and benefit not just the customer but also myself. I went to put them on and bamn locked out! I understand why; privacy and everything but damn.

Either way, I'm not going to sit on my arse feeling sorry for myself until I gain access to it again today.

I mentioned a few days back that I'm in talks with sponsors for my first event. These are still developing nicely and I've gone and written a full proposal for the event now which has given me a better insight as to what exactly I'm aiming for.
Artwork for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Rust: Sudden Death.

It's going to be a small tournament of 1 vs 1 on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. A cheap entry fee for athletes taking part and spectators just to get the ball and brand rolling. The 1 vs 1 will be on the map Rust which is beloved by fans and is sure to bring attention to the event.

I will keep you guys in the loop on any developments that come from this.

Also started another book for my reading list: An Introduction to Event Management by Charles Bladen & James Kennel. This was my first University book but with me planning to read as much as I am; it won't hurt to just cover the basics again.

Anyway Fiverr should be back up and running again tomorrow and I will hopefully have more news on the sponsor side of thing.
Until next time!
Peace Out!

Comments