The Plot Thickens (Day 10)

Saturdays are always going to be a reflective reading day for myself. Today falls right into that category quiet nicely.

I'm now about finished with Rob Moores "Money" Audiobook. The book is a damn juggernaut. I've been listening to the book on double speed for the past few weeks and still have a good ten chapters left to listen to.

But the reading was not the interesting part of my day (Would you believe). I received a message back from a pretty big competitor of the Belong Arenas and they are asking for more information of my planned event to see if they can sponsor. This isn't final by any stretch of the imagination but it is definitely a step in the right direction.

They've asked for an Event Proposal. Which is possibly the easiest thing to muster together. It's pretty much the the What, Where and Why of the Event (Just done in a little more detail).

This has me thinking... I don't actually know. I have an event type in mind;sure. But what game would they play and what type of prize would the winner get. I have an answer in mind but I shall reveal that tomorrow once I've typed up the event proposal and sent it off.

Busy day tomorrow! I've also have my first order to complete which I should hopefully have done by midday.

Make sure to check in tomorrow. It's sure to be a busy day.
Peace Out!

Comments