Finding my feet (Day 4)

Hi all!

Right let's forget this is a day late, I will explain this later.

The day started off with me still finding that holy grail called a USP. The Fiverr ad is getting impressions but no clicks yet, that's a problem to solve in the next few days. Also either Monday or the day after; I'm going to look at starting up a Gumtree advert.

That being said, I've been thinking about the wake idea. I'm not letting that idea go but I haven't even had a single client yet. Not that his is a bad thing... I wouldn't want to spend my money on something that was clearly established 3 days ago.

Helping people through a financial and emotional time is a real gap in the market. But there are very few companies that only focus on one product.

This was my thought when looking at the Fiverr "Gig". I'm now going to change my perspective on these Gigs. I'm now going to start viewing these as actual products. Different types of services that I provide.

Why I never thought about this to begin with; I'll never know.

I haven't implemented anything as of yet. Today was a bit more time for me to listen to Audiobooks and Podcasts. This started off well but very quickly turned into me listening to consecutive episodes of a Podcast called "My dad wrote a p****" ... I wouldn't recommend this if your trying to set up a business. It's very funny but provides pretty much zero help with a Start Up Business... Although if you want to know how not to write a book then have a listen :)

So this is my plan going into next week.

Think of other products/services I can deliver
Set up Gumtree
Sort out the blog so it's easier to navigate

Anyway, I will be posting again tonight about today's antics.
Peace Out!


Comments