A Plan (Day 6)

Okay! So I now have (somewhat) of a plan.

Today started off with me looking at the specific events I could utilise and worked on the focus I seem to have with TechnoSports.

I'm going to use the term Technosport as there isn't really a term for it yet and it rolls off the tongue nicely. A Technosport is a sport where technology is fundamental for the sport to happen. E-Sports fall into this category, Drone Racing, Remote Control Car Racing, Hackathons, Hell; even Robot Wars would fall into the category.

This is the big goal but I will start as a sole trading event coordinator to get the finances up and to get a bit of practice in (Although I have done enough event managing and coordinating to know my way around a function sheet)

I do have a name a logo in the works and once I have it confirmed with Companies House I will reveal these (This should be tomorrow).

Networking is also something that I'm finally starting to dive into. I'm currently talking to Add1ct3dd - A Drone Racing Athlete; who has been explaining how the sport works in the UK, with  plenty of details on leagues, bodies and race locations.

Finally; I've started work on the Business Plan. I normally struggle writing these (my University lecturers will back me up on this) But after giving things a go and going head first into this challenge; it's been relatively easy.

I'm definitely going to work on getting Technosport in the dictionary!
Until next time.
Peace Out!

Comments