Lesson 1 (Day 2)

Only when you start trying to set a new project up you realise how busy the rest of your life actually is.
Today I realised how busy my Fridays and Saturdays are. That's okay I have a plan for that. Reading days!
So today was a bit of a write off, I mean I haven't had a chance to blog about it until I was a day late; which is always a good sign.
Fiverr is set up and I now have a pretty nifty logo. I'll post this up later when I wrap my head around the blog a little more.
And that's all I really had the time for today and I know I'm busy tomorrow so here's the plan.
I have my audiobook by Rob Moore (That's right I remember his name now) and I will use the time to listen to any advice I can get from him. I've also got a really handy link to setting up and Event coordinator business which I will be reading more of tomorrow.
Anyway... Not a great day but today's mistake is tomorrows triumph.
Until next time.
Peace out!

Comments